This week, we're taking it back to one of the most downloaded episodes. I'm sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly about my journey
This entrepreneur life has been a journey and I’m really still at the beginning of it, but I wanted to take a moment and reflect by sharing the five things I’ve learned since starting my own business. I’m sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly because I don’t want you to ever say that no one told you!
Here are the 5 things I’ll go in detail about:
* The emotional rollercoaster of the entrepreneur life
* How important systems are and how crazy my life is because I didn’t set it up properly in the beginning
* Sacrificing time in order to work on my goals
* How much I had to learn, just to get here
* The importance of ownership and building wealth is to me